Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Wake me up before you go go...

In June I pick music which will be my summer mix for the summer. I have been contemplating many artists, genres, and years and I have finally come up with potential music picks for my playlist.
The other night I was watching MTVU (the "cutting edge" MTV) and saw 3 videos which intrigued me. Empire of the Sun, The Kills and some other one who's name escapes me at the moment. What excited me about these artists? They are duos!

SO here is a small list of artists.
Hall and Oates
Tears for Fears
Pet Shop Boys
Eurythmics
Wham!
Erasure
OMD
Yaz
Soft Cell
Blancmanche
Go West
On the lite side-
Captain and Tenelle
Carpenters
Air Supply
and for the modern rocker in me
Mates of State
White Stripes
Black Keys
No Age
If I this doesn't hold me over I am going to indulge in some Paul McCartney and Wings.

1 comment:

Anika said...

I've been singing some wham! around the house myself... strange. I wanted to sing a song to T. and all that came to mind was wham. Bizarre, eh?