Tuesday, July 5, 2011

The final countdown...



It is only a matter of weeks, or even days before me and the husband step into parenthood. It is exciting and terrifying, but I think we are both ready.
Though I have not been a super fan of the "beauty" of pregnancy, I have to say some of it has been kind of amazing like the kicking (not in the bladder), and how great my hair looks.
We still don't know if it is a girl or a boy AND we still don't really have a boys name picked out. There is a list of names we like, but who knows what will happen when we finally meet the lil' one.

I have only been on maternity leave for a week and a half, but it seems like I haven't worked in forever. We are pretty busy too. I thought I would be able to sit around and read or do projects. Huh, who knew?
My prediction is that I will become a mom on July 19, but we shall see what happens...

No comments: