Thursday, October 31, 2019

Goo Goo Muck

I love Halloween.

This morning on my way to work I made up a Halloween play list in my head and then was going to make a Spotify list, but got busy...

Here it is-

Human Fly- The Cramps
Love Will Tear Us Apart- Joy Division
Hamburger Lady- Psychic TV
Lucretia, My Reflection- Sisters of Mercy
She's in Parties- Bauhaus
Beauty of Poison- Specimen
Cities in Dust- Siouxsie and Banshees
Church of No Return- Christian Death
So What- Ministry
Evil- 45 Grave
Eloise- The Damned
Burn the Flames- Roky Erikson
Boneshaker Baby- Alien Sex Fiend
Mauritia Mayer- Sex Gang Children
A Forest- The Cure


I would accept

Goo Goo Muck or New Kind of Drug for Human Fly.

Bela Lugosi or Third Uncle for She's in Parties.

Spellbound or Belladonna for Cities in Dust.

Any song on Only a Theatre of Pain for Church of No Return.

Walk with a Zombie instead of Burn the Flames.

And dealer's choice for another Cure song.

Here is a picture of Charlie, my skeleton. They are getting into the spirit of Halloween.


No comments: