Friday, December 18, 2020

Buy the sky and sell the sky and bleed the sky and tell the sky...

 So I was sobbing uncontrollably in my car the other day thinking about loss. 

In the past couple of years, I have lost so many people I have loved, and my friends and family have lost people they have loved. 

The pandemic has given us the loss of life, jobs, housing, safety, and loss of personal relationships because of differing views.

Loss. Loss. Loss. Loss.

As a card-carrying optimistic I am usually the one to find the silver lining rimmed half-full glass of hope. Boyohboy, some days are harder than others. 

If you are sad to not be with people because of the pandemic or because they are gone from this earth or something else I found words of some poets and even some more religiously type stuff that really helped, but give it up for Bob Mould to help me out the most in my moment's of darkness.

Stay safe out there...


Bob Mould "Siberian Butterfly"

No comments: