Sunday, January 18, 2009

Freebird

When I was a teenager I lived in the front bedroom at my mom's house. It was big and outside of it was a tree which was nice because it kept my room shady. However, there were birds in the tree. So what right? Ah, they chirped all night long---they were some kind of "night" bird. I told my mother and grandmother about it. I think my grandmother believed me, but as my mom and I have talked about it in the past she did not. She probably thought I was high, which I might have been but it had nothing to do with the birds. Anywho, I moved out of the house and my grandmother moved into my room. Those birds sang for her for four years. After she had passed away my mother eventually made it her extra room. She stays up late so sometimes she would stay in there....Guess what!? I was not making it up. She had the tree taken out. Why this story? Well, 2 days ago I was getting ready for bed around 11:30pm and I heard birds chirping. To make sure I wasn't having some kind of flashback I asked B and he confirmed that yes, I did hear birds.
Last night they were at it again. WTF?

No comments: