Monday, July 21, 2008

Living for a zip code.

Went to my step brother's house on Sunday. He has a lovely child, but I am not going to talk that I want to talk about his condo. First, I toyed with not writing about it, because who am I to judge?! But whatever, he would think where I lived is crappy.
It is part of a gated community which is very Orange County-and it is shaped kind of funky. The kitchen is the size of an elevator and the living room is really small. There are two "master bedrooms" which is kind of strange and does not seem very family friendly. But he does live in Newport Beach, which if you care about those such things is the important part. His little one will probably be able to go to a top-notch school and I am sure his car insurance is higher. Whatever floats your boat, I guess.
Today me and B, and A/R painted A/R's kids room...It was fun, but a word of caution to anyone who is thinking about putting up a "wallpaper mural" IT IS NOT EASY. Three capable adults had a hell of a time-we did punk it up and not follow the directions on which panel we put up first. Take that establishment! I love their kids--they are awfully cute.

No comments: