Tuesday, July 15, 2008

PST

Back on the west coast. The weather is nice, but I miss the space of a two bedroom house. Our travels on I-40 were for the most part uneventful with the exception of the U-Haul swaying anytime it hit a bump in the road. We "ate fresh" often at Subway and it was cozy with 4 adults and 2 cats in one motel room every night, but we survived and now it is time to start living in southern California.
So, I lost my social security card. I know--me! I never lose anything, but I did and I went to the SS office. Things have changed since 1986 which was the last time I had stepped foot in one of their offices. B and I also got CA drivers licenses yesterday. Again, not so painful as I had remembered it. I think technology has really helped out agencies that are usually wrapped in red tape.
A week from today B and I are going to the Orange County Fair to see the Stray Cats.
That is right baby, Rock This Town!

No comments: