Thursday, July 24, 2008

Rock This Town


These were the two highlights of the Orange County Fair, the pigs and the Stray Cats.
B was fully introduced into the LBC life on Tuesday. We went to the fair and saw the Stray Cats-there is a pretty big rockabilly scene in Long Beach and the king is Mike Ness. WELL! He came out during the Stray Cats encore and played "I Fought the Law" with Brian, Jim and Lee.
Afterwards we went to Shorehouse on 2nd for a bite! I mean come on!!
It was really fun.
Today, however, OC and LB were not as kind and the Egg didn't want to start while we were at my dad's work. Then it didn't want to start in the Trader Joe's parking lot. I guess we will have to not ignore the problem any longer.
Totally off the subject-LB doesn't have as many mailboxes as I would prefer.

No comments: